Call or Visit
Get A Quote
HOME • Artwork Tips and Guidelines
Print Ready Files
- You've done all the preparation, i.e. sized, cropped, designed, etc.
- We simply process and print your files. File setup fees will apply.
- Be sure to scale your graphic to size, include crop/trim marks, and provide all PMS (Pantone) color references. Include all support files, i.e. images, screen and printer fonts. Convert all fonts to outline or supply printer fonts (MAC FONTS ONLY).
- Art charges will apply to files we have to get print-ready.
- Adobe Illustrator CC (saved as AI, EPS or editable PDF)
- CorelDraw files converted to AI or EPS.
- Digital images must be 100 - 120 pixels per inch at the final reproduction size or they will reproduce poorly.
- Don't save JPEGS as JPEGS. They will get worse with each generation.
- Supply images as support files. Do not embed the images in your artwork.
- NOT ACCEPTED: InDesign, Word and Publisher files.
- Provide your logos in "vector" software formats, i.e. AI, EPS or editable PDF.
- Include PMS (Pantone) color references. DO NOT CONVERT TO CMYK.
- TIP - Image files of your logos placed in submitted artwork will not usually work. They are still image files and will reproduce poorly when they are enlarged for large format printing.
- Write it down. Tell us what you want to say.
- Send it in an e-mail.
- Send a Word or Pages document.
- Original RAW camera files with high quality settings get the best results. The file also needs to be the largest possible file you have.
- Images from web pages do not work and may be illegal.
- Stock images are available in traditional and royalty-free licenses on the Internet. Buy the largest digital file available.
- Sometimes rush charges cannot be avoided.
- It depends upon our work load and the status of your artwork.
- Turnaround times begin from "final proof approval" not when you hand us your artwork.
Image Quality and Resolution
- Low resolution and poor quality images don't magically improve when you save them as a larger file. Call us. We have tricks to optimize quality.
ACI Design, Inc.
1003-A Forsyth Avenue
Indian Trail, North Carolina 28079
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm EST
Copyright 2015 ACI Design. All Rights Reserved.